Toronto Laser Marking Services at FARE MADE!
Notable examples of Laser Marking include:
- Business Merchandising
- Trophies, Awards and Keychains
- Customization & Part Identification
- Tools and Machinery
- Industrial Design Components
1. FILE REQUIREMENTS
- Postscript Files: EPS, PS, PDF
- Drawing Files: Illustrator AI, AutoCAD DXF or DWG, CorelDRAW CDR, SVG
- Link: CAD Template
- All Lines: No thickness
- Cut Lines: Red (RGB: 255,0,0)
- Score Lines: Blue (RGB: 0,0,255)
- Nocut Lines: White (RGB: 255,255,255)
- Any image file, including JPEG, PNG, PDF or TIFF
- Word (DOC or DOCX) files
- Use higher resolution images above 80 dpi.
- Make sure to provide image dimensions
2. UPLOAD FILE
- Upload as many files as you need (up to 20mb).
- Email Us at email@example.com with relevant information, including Quantity, Material Type, Material Thickness, Sheet Size and Object Dimensions.
MARKING / COATING MATERIALS
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel – Bright Annealed
- Galvanized Steel
- Aluminum & Anodized Aluminum
- Chrome, Nickel & Gold Plating
MATERIAL SHOPLink: Material Shop
Contact us for a quote on your laser marking project!