Toronto Laser Engraving Services at FARE MADE!
Contact us for our laser engraving rates!
Save Time Email Us with your relevant project information, including a General Description, Material Type, Overall Image Dimensions and Quantity.
Laser Engraving Basics
Laser Engraving is the key method of modifying (i.e. personalizing) consumer goods, including:
- Personalized engraving on electronic devices
- Engraving/laser marking of corporate logos and brands on any item or surface, including plastic, wood, glass, stone, ceramics and metal
- Engraving/laser marking on products
Products made possible/improved by engraving
- Art Pieces
- Woodblock Prints
- Rubber and Silicone Stamps
- Ornamental Glass & Tile
- Musical Instruments
- Printed Materials
MATERIALS FOR ENGRAVING ONLY
- Rubber: Natural, Microporous Foam, Silicone, Synthetic
- Metals: Coated Steel, Anodized Aluminum, Other Painted/Coated Metals
- Nonmetals: Mirror, Glass, Crystal, Ceramics (Tile), Clay (Tile)
- Stone: Granite, Marble, Natural Stone, Pebble Stone, Slate
- Wood Products: Plywood, Wood Boards, MDF, Engineered Wood
MATERIAL SHOPLink: Material Shop
1. FILE REQUIREMENTS
1.1 VECTOR FILE FORMATS (LASER CUTTING)
Postscript Files including EPS, PS, PDF
Drawing Files including AI or EPS (Illustrator), DXF or DWG (AutoCAD), CDR (CorelDRAW), SVG (Inkscape)
Download CAD Template
- Download CAD Engraving Template (24 in x 39 in)
- Download CAD Device Engraving Template (24 in x 39 in)
1.2 VECTOR LINETYPES
All Lines: No thickness
Cut Lines: Red (RGB: 255,0,0)
Score Lines: Blue (RGB: 0,0,255)
Nocut Lines: White (RGB: 255,255,255)
1.3 RASTER FILE FORMATS (ENGRAVING ONLY)
Greyscale Image Files including Uncompressed BMP, JPEG, Uncompressed TIF, PNG at least 300DPI resolution.
*Include File Dimensions in cm or inches with upload.
Black lines / Black fills: (RGB: 0,0,0)
2. SUBMIT FILE
Upload as many files as you need (up to 20mb).
Provide relevant information in the Uploader, including Quantity, Material Type, Material Thickness, Sheet Size or Object Dimensions.
*For Engraving jobs, provide image dimensions.