Laser Cut Architectural Model Services
FARE MADE provides Model Making Services for scaled models with the high precision of laser cut and engraved machining.
We care about your project and understand the process of achieving quality. We are operated by a team of architects and designers with over 40 collective years of creative model-making experience applied to projects worldwide.
We build High Quality, Presentation Models for many Clients, including:
- Residential Designers
- Engineers & Industrial Designers
- Urban Designers
- Property Owners & Developers
- Landscape Designers
- Interior Designers
- Furniture Designers
- Lighting Designers
- And more..
Our Laser Cut Architectural Models can be built from a broad variety of materials, including:
- Acrylic Sheets (PMMA): Acrylic Glass, Plexiglas®, Perspex®, Altuglas®, Acrylite®
- Acrylic Types: Clear, Colored, Fluorescent, Frosted, Mirror
- Other Plastics: Polypropylene (PP), Nylon® (PA), Mylar® 190 um stencil sheet (PET), Polystyrene (PS), Polyester (PES), Rowmark™ laminates
- Films and Foils: Polyester (PES), Polycarbonate (PC), Mylar® (PT), Polyimide (PI)
- Foam and Filters: Polyester (PES), Polyethylene (PE), Polyurethane (PUR), Neopren®
- Textiles: Aramid, Cotton, Felt (light and natural dark), Fleece, Lace, Polyester, Silk, Synthetic & Technical Textiles (Denim, Linen, Nylon, Chiffon)
- Leather: Natural, Synthetic, Napped, Alcantara, Nubuck, Suede, Velurs
- Paper & Card: Paper & Card (Black, white and grey up to 600 grams), Manilla stencil card, Cardboard, Corrugated Cardboard
- Wood Sheet (Recommended): Alder, Balsa, Beech, Cedar, Fine, Genuine, MDF, Natural, Solid, Veneer
- Wood sheet (Untested): Birch plywood (1.5-12mm), Thin Birch plywood (0.4mm & 0.8mm), Cork sheet, Obeche, Spruce, Walnut
- Other Materials under health, safety and machine performance conditions
Step 1: Contact
Contact us with a construction timeframe and purpose of the model.
Step 2: Get Quote
We prepare an estimate of time and cost for the project, including multiple options if requested.
Step 3: Schedule
Schedule your model construction, appointments and delivery with us.